Compact bilge pump for super-tight spaces.
The Rule low-profile pump was developed to fit under engines and provide multiple plumbing routes to make installations easier. After a short time, these pumps became known as an ideal solution for evacuating water from shallow bilge sections, deep keel sumps and other tight areas that conventional bilge pumps wouldn’t fit. This automatic pump has an integrated float switch that can be set to activate the pump at water levels of 1 3/8″ or 2″. The exit port is capable of swiveling 180° to make hose routing easier. A built in safety feature prevent the pump overheating in the event of a jam. If your application is challenged by limited space, consider a Rule Low Profile Automatic Bilge Pump.
- Super low profile bilge pump is only 2 1/4″ high
- Discharge housing rotates 180° to make hose routing easier
- Tricuspid check valve prevents backflow
- Integrated float switch has 2″ and 1 3/8″ settings
- Automatic setting bypasses float switch and cycles the pump every 2 1/2 minutes to check for water
- Includes several threaded exit ports to match existing plumbing connections
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
900 GPH Low Profile Automatic Bilge Pump
|Amperage||4 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Capacity||900 Gallons per Hour|
|Diameter||3/4″, 1″, 1 1/8″|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Limited|