US SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE
The new Banner 2 3-9×40 riflescope with extended eye relief is a classic configuration with the added feature of having over 5 inches of distance between your eye and the back of the scope. This extended eye relief makes it perfect for heavy recoiling firearms to give you the added insurance against a scope ‘bite’. The Banner 2 is purpose built for hunters that demand a simple, lightweight optic that delivers great imaging in low light.
LARGE EXTENDED EYE RELIEF
This Banner 2 3-9×40 riflescope has a unique extended eye relief that gives you the usable image at over 5″ away from the eye piece. This extended distance helps protect your eyebrow from getting impacted under the recoil of heavy-recoiling firearms helping you avoid ‘scope bite’.
RUGGED AND LIGHTWEIGHT
Banner is built to withstand the elements and will stay in the hunt for the long haul while being lightweight to hoist it up to the treestand. With a durable one-piece body that is IPX7 waterproof rated you can trust that the Banner will last year after year.
SCOPE RINGS ARE INCLUDED
The Banner 2 also includes Weaver-style aluminum rings in the box that will work on both Weaver and Picatinny rails to get you mounted up and on the range fast and without the additional cost.
WATERPROOF – FOGPROOF
Banner 2 riflescopes are constructed of a one-piece tube made of aircraft-grade aluminum, and are watertight and nitrogen-purged so you won’t have to worry about fogged up glass or failed seals when you’re out at the deer stand.
Banner 2’s turrets are a simple 1/4 MOA per click for easy sight-in and the low-profile caps protect your zero from moving on you while out in the field or in storage for the season.
Whether walking through the woods trying to be silent or just pulling your firearm out of the case, the Banner 2 won’t snag up due to the smooth and rounded features. While the magnification ring provides a proper grip for power changes, it’s also won’t be the cause of getting caught up on brush – And the same goes for the turret caps and the included rings.
- EXTENDED EYE RELIEF offers over 5 inches between the occular lens and the user’s eye to give added distance versus standard scopes.
- EXCELLENT LOW LIGHT PERFORMANCE AND IMAGE QUALITY Banner 2 has improved optical performance over the original Banner that boosts contrast and clarity along with the Dusk & Dawn low light performance that Banner fans love.
- ENHANCED OPTICAL GLASS DESIGN FOR IMPROVED CONTRAST AND CLARITY An improved optical design with Multi-coated surfaces improves on the already great image quality that makes Banner the go to optic for your next hunt.
- DOA QUICK BALLISTIC RETICLE FOR FAST, ACCURATE SHOTS WITH ANY CALIBER The DOA Quick Ballistic Reticle provides 5 drop points with 5 mph wind hold lines. The reticle can be used for any caliber that matches your typical hunting cartridges out to 500 yards. With the free Bushnell Ballistics App you can quickly determine your exact distances on the reticle making it easy to have confidence in every shot.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, WATERPROOF SEALED, ONE PIECE AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM BODY Banner is built to withstand the elements and will stay in the hunt as long as you can. With a durable one-piece body that is IPX7 waterproof rated you can trust that the Banner will last year after year. The Banner 2 also includes weaver style aluminum rings in the box.
|Name||Banner 2 3-9×40 Riflescope Extended Eye Relief|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||3-9×40|
|Min Parallax Distance||100 yds|
|Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||32 ft @ 3x to 11.2 ft @ 9x|
|Ultra Wide Band Coating||No|
|Tube Diameter||1 in|
|Elevation Adjustment||60 MOA|
|Elevation Turret||MOA-Based, Capped|
|Windage Adjustment||60 MOA|
|Windage Turret||MOA-Based, Capped|