Bushnell’s Elite 4500 4X with 2.5-10x magnification range is a great fit hunters who want versatility in their optic. Now with an enhanced optical design, this riflescope delivers lightweight, low-light performance that stands out in the field. Featuring the Multi-X reticle and EXO Barrier Technology.
When the time comes to pull the trigger, trust your shot to Bushnell’s Elite 4500 4X. With our highest quality glass, Ultra Wide Band Coatings and EXO Barrier technology, it’s purpose-built for dedicated hunters and die-hard weekend warriors who demand a crisp, high-contrast image and unmatched low-light performance.
The Elite 4500 4X is backcountry ready and built to withstand the elements. It’s guaranteed to be drop-dead dependable in the roughest conditions and stay in the hunt as long as you can.
- Excellent Low-Light Performance – Ultra Wide Band Coatings boost image clarity while cutting out glare so you can focus in on what matters most, the shot.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection – Bushnell’s newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- IPX7 Waterproof Construction – Your Elite 4500 4X is O-ring sealed to stay dry inside, even when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Capped Windage and Elevation Adjustments – Never second-guess your zero mid-hunt again.
- Extended Eye Relief – A longer eye relief allows you to comfortably hit your target with speed.
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece – Focus the reticle to your eye with a quick and easy adjustment.
- Multi-X Reticle – Tried and true crosshair for a clean and dependable aiming point even in low light.
ULTRA WIDE BAND COATINGS
Ultra Wide Band Coatings increase the scopes light transmission and imporve contrast and clarity, while blocking out unwanted glare. These coatings allow for a clear view of your target even when the sun is setting behind you.
PROTECTED BY EXO BARRIER TECHNOLOGY
Bushnell’s EXO Barrier is a permanent coating on the exterior lens surface that repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris, making it so you’ll always have a clear, vibrant image.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED & NOTHING YOU DON’T
With its IPX7 waterproof construction and EXO Barrier technology, they won’t fog up in the most crucial moments. Pair that with the fully multi-coated lenses, brightness and color are increased for a vivid viewing experience.
|Item ID (SKU)||REL2104BS3|
|Model Name||Elite 4500 4X 2.5-10×40 Riflescope Multi-X|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||2.5-10x40mm|
|Eye Relief (in./mm)||4.3 in. / 109.22 mm|
|Field of View (ft.@100yards)||38 ft. @ 10x , 10 ft. @ 10x|
|Parallax Adjustment||Fixed, 100 Yards|
|Length (in./mm)||13 in. / 331 mm|
|Tube Mounting Length||5.9 in.|
|Weight (oz./g)||19.7 oz. / 558 g|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IPX7 Waterproof|
|Fog Proof||Yes, Nitrogen gas purged|
|Magnification Ring||Grooved/Integrated low-profile throw knob|
|Elevation Adjustment||80 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment||80 MOA|
|Travel Per Rotation||15 MOA|
|Elevation Turret||MOA-Based, Capped|
|Windage Turret||MOA-Based, Capped|
|Lens Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Enhanced Coatings||Ultrawide Band|
|Protective Lens Coating||EXO Barrier|
|ED Prime Glass||No|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
|Scope Caps||Not Included|