The ultimate wader for your almighty dollar, the Freestone® Stockingfoot has been refined through years of testing and tweaking and is infused with decades of Simms wader DNA for a determined daily driver — regardless of where you fish.
- Durable and breathable Toray QuadraLam 4-layer upper & lower
- Stretch elastic suspenders with Simms custom opposing male and female buckles for easy waist-high conversion
- Upper chest pocket array features a top access stretch woven storage pocket, micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets and integrated loop fly patch
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
- Dual rear belt loops; 38mm stretch elastic wading belt included
- Built-in Tippet Tender Pocket
- *Best wader warranty in fishing: 60-Day replacement for leaks, no questions asked. 365 Days repairs on us. See the tab above for details.
4-layer Toray QuadraLam Upper & Lower
- SIMMS waders are all built from a durable breathable fabric. Whether that is GORE-TEX® or Toray®, the care that should be taken is the same.
- Waders should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each us